Ginger Garlic Chili Sauce
This is the BEST condiment for your rice or noodles. It's made from fresh red chilies, ginger, garlic that is sweet, salty with a slight tang from lime juice. The recipe is easy, quick, and it's a must-have in your pantry. So, double up the batch and store some in your fridge today!
Servings: 20 people
- 125 g red chili about ½ cup chopped
- 125 g ginger about ½ cup chopped
- 22 g garlic about 2 tablespoons
- 2-3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar or maple syrup
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon oil
- ⅓ cup water
- ¼ teaspoon of mushrooms seasoning optional
- a drizzle of sesame oil before serving
Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor (except sesame oil) and blend until well combined.
Taste test and season to your preference.
Transfer the chili mixture to a cleaned mason jar and store it for future use.
For serving, scoop out desired amount and add a drizzle of sesame oil before serving.
- To make this recipe allium free, please check the Key Ingredients' section above.
- For other alternatives to lime juice, please refer to the Key Ingredients' section as well.
- Check the note above for storage tips.